New Online Banking Registrations Temporarily Unavailable
Beginning June 8, 2013, while we are upgrading our Online Banking system, new registrations will not be accepted. Registrations will be accepted beginning Monday June 24, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. once our new Online Banking system becomes available.
Existing Online Banking Users
As a part of our commitment to remain on the leading edge of banking technology, we are pleased to announce we are upgrading our Online Banking Website. Our new system will help us continue to provide the service you have come to expect, offer the most up-to-date products and services, and better enable us to protect your confidential information by using enhanced authentication procedures.
We want you to be aware of these changes and ask you to read this information carefully to help ensure the transition to our new system causes you as little disruption as possible. We have outlined the affected services and temporary limitations below.
Temporary Service Limitations during the Upgrade Period
- In order to make the switch to our new Online Banking system we must temporarily limit the availability of Online Banking services during the upgrade period. The upgrade period will begin Friday, June 21, 2013
, at Noon
, at which time Online Banking will become unavailable. Access to the new Online Banking system will be available on Monday June 24, 2013
, at 9:00 a.m.
We sincerely apologize for the limited availability of these services during the upgrade period.
Online Banking Access
– If you have saved the current Online Banking site in your browser Favorites, you should delete the link from your Favorites. Retaining this Favorite will direct you to an inactive site as of Noon, June 21, 2013
. When the new site becomes available on June 24, 2013, please access the new Online Banking site by accessing our web site, www.1stcombank.com, and clicking on the new Online Banking link.
– We will not
convert your current password from the old system to the new system. We will generate a new password, which you will use the first time you log on the new system. We will provide additional information concerning this initial password at another time. When you first logon to the new Online Banking system, you will enter your current
User ID and assigned password. You must change your password during your first log on. Password requirements for the new system are; the password must be at least eight characters long, contain one number, one special character (!@#$%&*?), one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter.
Online Bill Pay
– We will convert your existing bill pay information to the new system. Bill Pay will be unavailable starting Thursday, June 20, 2013
, while we convert your existing bill payment information to the new system. Our current system will make all bill payments scheduled for payment through June 20, 2013
. Our new system will make all payments scheduled for payment on June 21, 2013 or later
- We will convert your payee nicknames for you. In our new bill pay, your payees are listed by nickname instead of by the actual payee name. For example, if you gave your AT&T bill a nickname of “Phone Bill,” then “Phone Bill” appears in your list of people and businesses you pay. The use of nicknames is reserved for your view only; when payments are actually sent either electronically or by check, the actual payee name is displayed on those payments. To view the actual payee name, and other payee details, click on the name that’s displayed in your list of people and businesses you pay.
Default funding account
- Please log into the bill pay site after the conversion to verify the default funding account. The default funding account is the account that new bill payments will be debited from. All previously scheduled transactions will debit from the funding account that you selected when the payment was initiated.
Online Bill Pay History
– We will not
convert your existing bill pay history to the new system. If you would like to access transaction history for dates prior to upgrade, you will need to download or print the information prior to Noon , Friday, June 21, 2013
. Please do not submit a transaction previously scheduled on your old system.
– Vendors who send eBills control the billing process; therefore, we cannot convert eBills to our new system. You must
stop all eBills you are receiving no later than June 14, 2013
. You may re-establish your eBills after 9:00 a.m. on June 24, 2013. Our old system will automatically stop any active eBills immediately after the upgrade.
Online Account Transfers
– We will not
convert scheduled or reoccurring transfers to the new system. After the new system becomes available on June 24, 2013, you will need to re-establish your scheduled and reoccurring transfers.
Online Transaction History
– Will have a start date of Monday, June 24, 2013
. If you would like to access transaction history for dates prior to upgrade, you will need to download or print the information prior to Noon , Friday, June 21, 2013
Quicken/QuickBooks Transaction Download
– You will need to download all transactions prior to the scheduled upgrade date of Noon Friday, June 21, 2013
. Intuit, the author of Quicken/QuickBooks, provides information on how to connect to these programs.
– Once the upgrade to the new system is complete, you will be able to enroll to receive your account statement electronically, via your Online Banking Account, eliminating your paper statement.
eMail Address Verification
– We recommend you log in to your current Online Banking Account prior to June 20, 2013 and verify your e-mail address is correct. After logging in, click on Account Services
and select the Update eMail Address
option to see the address we currently have on file.
If you should have any challenges logging onto Online Banking please call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-855-376-5751 or 1-800-750-4937.
Thank you for your business.
Continue to Login page